Why Health and Heart Institute?
- We offer programs that allow you to continue or obtain a career in the healthcare industry.
- We offer flexible schedules, have small class sizes; our staff can offer one on one tutoring in the time that is available and needed.
- We have professional and highly qualified staff that are there to assist you with what you need to flourish.
- We are in the heart of Landover, Maryland business district and easily accessible by both car and public transportation, including Metro (Largo town Center, Morgan Boulevard, Blue Line) and Bus. Our parking lot is free for our students.
- We assist you with resume writing and advise on job placement
- We are affordably priced.
When does classes start?
- Classes commence on a rolling basis when the minimum enrollment has been met.
What do I need to apply?
- Be at least 18 years of age upon entry.
- Demonstrate a basic English, Reading and Writing skills
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Proof of employment or postsecondary education in allied health
How do I apply?
- Fill out the application and mail it. Click HERE to download an APPLICATION. Don't forget to include the non-refundable fee ($45, check or money order) to:
Health and Heart Institute: 1901 Brightseat Road, Landover, MD 20785
How will I know if I am accepted?
- Once all of your application materials are received, your qualifications will be reviewed. If you meet all necessary requirements, you will be contacted by our staff via phone or email to schedule an in person interview. After the interview you will be notified of our admissions decision.
Does Health and Heart Institute offer Financial Aid?
- Health and Heart Institute does not offer financial aid. We want to be able to educate and train as many interested professionals as we can, so we have priced our tuition at an affordable level with payment options.
I am already a Phlebotomist. I need a refresher Phlebotomy class to take the certification. Can I take a revision class with Health and Heart Institute?
- Yes, we offer a 2-day refresher class for current Phlebotomist. Please contact us for additional information.
For more information, please contact – 240- 389-4241
¿Necesitas español? Llame al - 240-389-4241